San Pablo City Airsoft Club Inc. (SPARCI)

Dedicated, Motivated & Lethal Airsofters

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

HELP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlietango
Major
Major

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: HELP   Fri Dec 14 2007, 15:02

Hello everyoune,I may be a stranger to all of you but im sure you all know my brother,giovanni mirabueno.or CT an airsoft player and founder of TEAM UNIT BLACK DIVISION HK

My name is John paul mirabueno and my baby needs help.

isabella margarita mirabueno was born Oct. 2,2007 She came to this world prematurely,only weighing 3lbs or 1.4 kilograms. she was born with multiple congenital anomalies such as a congenital heart disease and a polycystic left kidney.

Her heart has a big hole and her pulmonary artery is blocked or too narrow which led to her being "cyanotic" she turns blue due to the lack of oxygen curculating her systen thus the term "blue baby"

last Nov. 18 she is admitted to Philippine heart center because she had an "episode".Based on tests done on her,it was found out that her pulmonary artery is "closing" and an emergency procedure needs to be aministered the soonest possible time.

Isabella needs to undergo a surgery called BTS Shunt,where a very small tube called a "goretex" needs to be placed where oxygen can pass.

On Nov. 21,2007,she went under the knife.During the first 24hrs in the recovery room,she was responding very well, as a matter of fact, she was exyubated from using a respirator right away and we were informed by our doctors that she may not need to go to the ICU anymore and go directly to regular room for a full recovery.

Unfortunatley,there was no room available at that time so she needs to make a stop on the ICU. that's where all the complications started.

The unavailability of a room came as a blessing in disguise otherwise, she could not have made it if she stayed in a regular room.

At barely 2 months, isabella went through a lot of complications which led to one infection after another. her lungs were flooded with fluids and her kidneys stopped working. the leve of toxins in her body went high than normal and there is no way these toxins can get out of her system beause she couldnt urinate. the doctors have no choice but to administer dialysis on her.

Isabella is not your average baby she is a fighter and she made it. after 20 days of stay in the ICU, she recovered and is well enough to transfer to a regular room.

On the 12th of Dec. 2007 she is ready to move to a regular room.

Unfortunately,the hospital wont allow her to move to a private room to recover fully because our credit status in the hospital is already suspended. no matter how our doctors explain to the hospital the need for my baby to stay in a regular room because her immune system is so low, she is too prone to infection, the hospital wont allow it unless we pay an amont of P290,000 out our running bill of P318,000 at the time. Me and my wife have no choice.

She moved to a semi private room shared with 2 other patients.

She is on her way to a full recovery and hopefully soon, she will be disgharged from the hospital.

We need financial help.

Me and my wife works as callcenter agents in the philippines. I am practically the only one working right now since my wife in on unpaid leave to take care of our little isabella.

Even if I have work, I simply couldnt afford all the hospital expenses.

I am appealiing to anyone with a kind heart for monetary donations of any amount so isabella can go home. I completely understand how difficult the times are right now, and i am not asking for too much, any amount will go a long long way.

As of yesterday, Dec. 13,2007 our running bill is at P376,000 excluding the Professional fees of all the doctors which will not go lower than P150,000.

If only the doctors and the hospital will allow me to pay in an installment basis,I can afford it. the wage that me and my wife earns are decent enough for me to afford it. But of course, the hospital wont allow it.

I tried seeking help to many government institutions but i was refused help simply because I have a job. I couldnt even get a case study or an endorsement from social services and was told that "there are other people who are in need more" I understand.

Any amount can be deposited thorough Bank of philippine islands with account number: 0136 3457 41 with account name Princess brendia (my wife's maiden name)
Or get in touch with us, John Paul Mirabueno with mobile number: 0916-2329786 or Princess Mirabueno with mobile number: 0927-2428084 or reach us both through our Landline number: (02) 408-3162
Anyone from this group can also get in touch with my brother Jovan Mirabueno or CT

All information in this post are true and correct, if anyone wants to get info about the authenticity of Isabella's case please contact Philippine heart center,east ave. quezon city telephone number: (02) 925-2401.

We are currently staying at a semi private room at the third floor of the main hospital building with room number C 334.

Hoping for all of your kindest consideration and may the almight God bless your heart.

Attached are pictures of my baby,isabella margarita mirabueno.
Unfortunately,I couldnt get a picture of her stay in the ICU because the hospital wont allow it.
Dates on the pictures will indicate picutres of isabella prior to the surgery and after the surgery.

Thank you so much for taking your time out to read this.
sincerly,
John Paul Mirabueno

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.checksixairsoft.com/forums
charlietango
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: HELP   Fri Dec 14 2007, 15:04

mga sir kahit konting amount will be a big help for my brother, ikaw na bahala sir col.striker...
Back to top Go down
col_striker
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: HELP   Sat Dec 15 2007, 19:30

mga sparci bros tulungan natin ang baby ni pau pau brother ni sir ct, team members or non team members can contact me or go directly to any BPI bank to deposit the donations to the account number stated above. thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sparci.highbb.com
charlietango
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: HELP   Sat Dec 15 2007, 22:20

to al sparci maraming salamat po ng marami
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: HELP   Sun Dec 16 2007, 22:00

col_striker wrote:
mga sparci bros tulungan natin ang baby ni pau pau brother ni sir ct, team members or non team members can contact me or go directly to any BPI bank to deposit the donations to the account number stated above. thanks.

bro kunin mo nlng k kumander ung skin.. sensya kna sa nkaya co.. i hope it will be a big help.. nakausap co na c kumander lam na nya un..
baby gna b fyn.. keep prayin bro.. god is always der..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlietango
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: HELP   Tue Dec 18 2007, 23:25

TRIGGER wrote:
col_striker wrote:

bro kunin mo nlng k kumander ung skin.. sensya kna sa nkaya co.. i hope it will be a big help.. nakausap co na c kumander lam na nya un..
baby gna b fyn.. keep prayin bro.. god is always der..

sir maraming slamat po...
Back to top Go down
TRIGGER

Male Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: HELP   Thu Dec 20 2007, 04:30

NP BRO... just keep prayin hes always be there 4 us.. godbless

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP